Analytics: 5 Pointed Star
Sanskrit, Utthitta Tadasana
- Improves posture
- Lengthens body
- Elongates spine
- Heart opening
- Low blood pressure
- Narrow stance (Feet closer together.
Steps; Standing wide-stance
Both feet wide stance.
- Energy from the heart center out five points; both feet into the earth, both arms and up out the crown.
- Slight outward rotation of feet
- Neutral pelvis, find your center of gravity
- Ground feet, energy extending down into the earth.
- Lift & elongate spine, energy extending out the crown.
- Bring both arms outstretched parallel to floor, energy extending out both arms and fingertips
- Energy from the solar plexus and out all five lines of energy.
Engage Bandhas & Breath
- Feet pointing slightly out
- Neutral pelvis
- Straight legs, soft knees
- Arms extended out
Coming Out of the Pose
- Release arms to sides, bring feet to hip with to relaxed standing position.