Analytics: Pyramid Pose
- Strech's the hamstrings
- High blood pressure
- Heart issues
- Back injuries
- Use a block
- Bringing arms behind back.
Steps; Wide legs, Right foot front
- Wide stance, front foot 90 degrees, back 45 degree
- Hands may come down to floor or block or shins.
- Press into back heel
- Press into front big toe
- Focus inward to Self
- Square hips facing right front leg
- Inhale, lengthen spine
- Exhale, hinge forward over right thigh, nose to knee if possible.
- Bring both hands to the earth or block #
- level sacrum and low back
- Press into back heel, elongate spine.
- Press into right big toe
- Repeat on other side
Engage Bandhas, Breath
Coming Out of the Pose
Bring hands to hips and hinge up to standing, walk legs together.
- Square hips
- Legs straight, knees soft with micro-bend
- Level sacrum and low back