Analytics: Fish Pose
* Heart Opener
* Deep stretch for shoulders, chest, abs, throat & hip flexors
* Strengthens back & neck muscles
* Improves breathing
* Relieves spinal tension
* Improves posture
* Increases mobility of spine
* Neck or back injury
* High or low blood pressure
# If feel strain in neck lower neck or put a pillow under neck.
# Blanket under shoulders or hips
# Bring arms up in front of chest palms touching.
# Knees up, Crossed legs or from hero pose
From, supine position, laying on back
Head, forearms, palms, buttocks, legs
-Arms alongside body palms down resting under buttocks
-Forearms tucked in toward body
- Spine bending at upper thoracic
-Open heart, chest lifting
-Elbow and forearms pressing into mat
-Crown of head gently resting on mat
* Legs outstretched, spine straight, arms alongside body
* Lift pelvis up slightly and bring hands palm down under buttocks, allow buttocks to rest on hands with forearms tucked into your side.
* Inhale bend elbows, press forearms down to help elevate your back... raising head, chest, shoulders & upper back and upper arms off the floor.
* Gently release head onto floor with top of head (Crown) resting on earth.
* Firm shoulder blades into back and lift chest higher
* Elongate spine and hold pose, bandhas and breathe
Engage Bandhas & Breath
Coming Out of the Pose
* Press into the elbows and forearms to raise the body up and release head and upper back to rest naturally on the ground.