Analytics: Knees to Chest Pose
- Relieves constipation and digestive issues.
- Assists apana vayu to it's normal flow.
- Eases menstrual
- Stretch's lower spine and back.
- Opens hips
- Eases anxiety
- Massages pelvic organs.
- Rib injury
- Hold the hamstrings if knees are sensitive.
From, supine position, laying on back
- Single, back body and back of single leg
- squeezing knees into armpit area, not rib cage
- Both knees into chest toward armpit
- Single knee, two simultaneous lines of energy, knee into chest toward armpit and outstretched leg pressing into the earth.
Double Knees to Chest
- Exhale bring both knees in toward the chest toward the armpit to protect the ribs.
- Wrap the arms around the shins, gently drawing the knees into the torso.
- Hold the Bandhas and breath
Single Knees to Chest
- Exhale bringing one knee in toward the chest toward the armpit to protect the ribs.
- Wrap the arms around the shin, gently drawing the knees into the torso.
_ Press the thigh of the extended leg down toward the earth.
Engage Bandhas & Breath
Coming Out of the Pose
* On exhale, slowly release back bend, rolling spine onto floor, like a string of pearls.. one vertebra at a time, from the upper thorasic to lower lumbar. Allow tail to relax