top of page
Analytics: Spinal Rocs
- Releases stuck emotions in the body.
- Massages erector spinea muscles
- Brings energy to spinal column
- Neck or spinal injuries
- Roll back to upper back not all the way to the back of head
From, seated position facing short end of mat
- Back side of the body
- Open knees slightly
- Option to bring mostly straight legs back behind head
- Transition to floor
- Emotional release
- Knees bent open slightly, hands behind your knees/
- Tuck your chin slightly.
- Inhale, gently rolling the body back.
- You can roll back to upper back and shoulder blades or if you like all the way to back of the head.
- Legs can remain bent or straighten out. Feet may or may not touch floor behind you.
- Exhale as you roll up, allowing knees to open.
Engage Bandhas & Breath
Coming Out of the Pose
- On your last roll either come down to supine position or roll up to seated position.
bottom of page