top of page
Steps to practice
- Relaxation emotional & physical
- Reduces blood pressure
- Calms nervous system
- Helps sleep prevents insomnia
- Can lower fever
- Relieves thirst
- Respiratory Conditions
Sitting: chair, cushion, block
- Press the tip of the tongue to the roof of the mouth forward pressing gently into the teeth.
- Inhale, drawing air through the circular openings at the sides of the tongue.
- Close the mouth and hold the breath without any strain or force.
- Exhale, release the breath slowly through the nostrils sensing the movements of the warm air along the nasal passageways.
- Hold the breath out gently before beginning the next round.
- Five to eight rounds are optimal.
bottom of page